Sunday, May 08, 2005
Now is raining, everybody is sleeping except me
I the only one awake now
It is heavy rain, can say rain cats and dogs...
Recently went around to find jobs,
my best friend also help me keep lookout for a job from the newspaper
I do not have the habit of buying newspaper, think it's time for me to buy one
Also ask my NUH supervisor for jobs
But now haven yet gotten a reply regarding the jobs
Hope got 1 job for me
I want to work temporary until end of july
so that why have to ask
In my case, it is difficult for me to find a job coz i want temporary one
So cham, yesterday went to a comic shop and ask for job
but i think i am rejected because if they selected me, they would have call me yesterday
Hai, think everything a sad thing
then my NUS application also fall off
haha
So cham
Haii!
Actually not feeling good today, my cough still there
then there something else that make me feel troubled
I am still thinkin whether am i goin to University
Haiii!
Can anyone give me a sign or something?
.....
shweet dreams;
10:24 AM